Home
Feed RSS
Comments RSS
Edit Link
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
memento mori
where fashion, music, and story blends.
stay updated via
rss
About Me
Intan Hidayatin
a high school pupil in science class.
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(14)
▼
October
(14)
Studs Your Outfits
headbow handmade for bff's birthday
STUDS YOUR PLAIN JEANS
weeeeee! FULLMETAL SNEAKERS!
make up yer sneakers
REVIEW: VAMPIRE KNIGHT
REVIEW: GOTH
I guess I'm okay
set off the lights
PROLOG
Renad is Come Back!
Life Goes On
Early Colors - Mengejar Mimpi
another cool indie band: Thirteen
Labels
absurd
(2)
Bands
(2)
fashion
(5)
novel project
(3)
review
(2)
My Blog List
Pages
Home
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(14)
▼
October
(14)
Studs Your Outfits
headbow handmade for bff's birthday
STUDS YOUR PLAIN JEANS
weeeeee! FULLMETAL SNEAKERS!
make up yer sneakers
REVIEW: VAMPIRE KNIGHT
REVIEW: GOTH
I guess I'm okay
set off the lights
PROLOG
Renad is Come Back!
Life Goes On
Early Colors - Mengejar Mimpi
another cool indie band: Thirteen
Powered by
Blogger
.
Facebook Badge
Intan Hidayatin
Create Your Badge
Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Early Colors - Mengejar Mimpi
CLICK HERE!
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment